The ranch has expanded its scope of healing to include the Boulder Crest Retreat (BCR) Foundation’s PATHH program for post-traumatic growth, for returning combat veterans. Information on programs is at:
Boulder Crest Retreat Arizona
About PATHH: In 2017, Apache Springs Ranch announced its decision to focus more of the ranch’s healing energies upon the needs of our returning vets and their families. We are working closely with Boulder Crest Retreat and their awesome team to implement the highly acclaimed PATHH (Progressive and Alternative Therapies for Healing Heroes) programs at the ranch.
It consists of five key programs:
- Warrior PATHH: a free 7-day combat stress recovery retreat for warriors (with separate programs for male and female combat veterans)
- Family PATHH: a free 5-day combat stress recovery retreat focused on combat veterans and their families
- Couples PATHH: a free 3-day combat stress recovery retreat focused on combat veterans and their spouses
- Caregiver PATHH: a free 3-day combat stress recovery retreat focused on those providing care to a spouse or child who was wounded in combat
- Career PATHH: a free 1-day transition seminar focused on providing transitioning or transitioned service members with the clarity required to live the life they deserve here at home
Visit Boulder Crest Retreat Arizona for more information.